Electronic circuits and components
- 1. Matrix logo
- Clicking this will take you to the Main page.
- 2. Navigation Sidebar
- This holds a map of the entire course. The course is given in a number chapters, each of which contains a set of pages. Most chapters end with some examples for you to perform. Clicking on the title of a chapter will take you to it's index page. The pages in the current chapter will also be displayed. Clicking on a page in the current chapter will take you to it.
- 3. Page title
- The title of the current page is displayed here.
- 4. Course Navigation Arrows
- These allow you to move forwards and backwards thorough the course. The course is designed to be followed through using these buttons.
- 5. Navigation Box
- Lists the items in the current chapter. Are only displayed on chapter index pages.
- 6. Search Box
- This can be used to search the entire site. Just enter the term you would like to search and click "Go".
- 7. Print and Logout
- Clicking the print button will format the current page your on into a more printer friendly format. The Logout button logs you out of the system.