Flowcode 4 issue with CAN menus

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

TyLar

Flowcode 4 issue with CAN menus

Post by TyLar »

I'm currently using Flowcode 4 for Pic's. I have being setting up the EB018 CAN board and using it for networking. I have a strange issue which I think may be related to a menu graphics problem in Flowcode itself.

If I attempt to use a "simple settings" buffer setting for "Rx Buffer" I can access and change message ID's. There appears however to be a large gray space in this Edit Component Properties menu, and a floating "Enable Filter" text in the middle of it. Attempting to load the code results in no message reciept.

I first tried "Accept all messages" and I was able to recieve without the ability to filter. I was able to finally select message addresses by using the "Use mask and filters" choice and just zeroing out the masks.

This suggests to me that the menu is not showing properly on my machine (Win 7) and there is probably a missing checkbox in the "simple settings" fields that I just can't see. Are there any suggestions for how to fix that?
Attachments
Untitled.png
Pic of the Simple Setting Menu. Anything missing?
(58.19 KiB) Downloaded 2222 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode 4 issue with CAN menus

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Could be down to a DPI issue. I think we fixed this for v5 but if you try setting your Windows DPI to 100% then hopefully the dialogue will display itself correctly.

TyLar

Re: Flowcode 4 issue with CAN menus

Post by TyLar »

Just tired the DPI change. Result attached. It changed... but didn't really help.

I tried compatibility mode changes as well just to see if that might help. I haven't found a combination that fixes it unfortunately.
Attachments
Untitled.png
(38.43 KiB) Downloaded 2196 times