New E-blocks

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

j.gozdziewicz7

New E-blocks

Post by j.gozdziewicz7 »

Hellow,

I have question that culd i create new e-blocks and write in c a macro module ( like init somthing and send a byte) i want do this to 7" screen or smothing elese?
Or i have library and do a bew e-block it is possible??

Sorry of my english, i form poland.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: New E-blocks

Post by Benj »

Hello,

E-blocks is an open standard, as long as you wire up the D-type connector correctly you should be able to connect up any electronics you like to an E-blocks system. The Patch and Proto E-blocks may be useful for you as these have prototyping areas where you can add your own electronics.

E-blocks users guide.
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/resourc ... php?id=671

Let us know how your getting on.

j.gozdziewicz7

Post by j.gozdziewicz7 »

Hello

I'm out a while but i have problem with how i can create new makro modul becouse i have graphic lcd 128x68 and i need wrote new one from liblary downloaded from internet can you help me how can i get it??

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi
you need to provide more info what display are you using is there a datasheet with commands you also need to post the library, as without this people can only guess at what help you need, please don't link to offsite files but upload them in a post, if the forum wont accept the upload zip it up and post it and always virus check fies before posting
Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php