Driver Installation EB006V9

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

QMESAR
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Driver Installation EB006V9

Post by QMESAR »

Hi Team

I bought a second EB006V9 that I need to work with on my Field application PC,Which runs win8.1
I have installed the drivers successfully on win8 and are working with the EB006 however in win 8.1 by following this information
http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to- ... d-drivers/
I disabled the signed driver installation and then followed the Matrix installation guide lines as supplied with the driver files this worked for win8 but in win 8.1 the following problems occur at least with me

(1)at first connect of EB to PC the EB gets installed under USB device as per matrix docs /7 see pic 1
(2) then right clicking the EB and select de -install also works however there is no tab to select for de - installation of the driver software / see pic 2
(3) then doing new scan for devices also does not open a page to stop the installation as per Matrix docs ??// see pic 3
results is that the EB006 gets installed again under USB devices and not under "Other devices " and then I can not do an driver update installation of the Matrix driver

guys please help I am stupid with windows and secondly your docs describe all windows action in English and then I have to find that in a German pc so please try to help me and explain me what to do
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (49.62 KiB) Viewed 4522 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (19.6 KiB) Viewed 4522 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (35.61 KiB) Viewed 4522 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Driver Installation EB006V9

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Either the Matrix driver or the Windows Update driver should work well. It shouldn't matter where the device appears in Device manager as long as mLoader can see it and talk to it then it should be fine.

QMESAR
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Driver Installation EB006V9

Post by QMESAR »

Ben
Thank you for the answer however the device is not seen by M loader ,
I plug in the EB it install a driver under USB device ,then i open Mloader or FC and not one of them is able to see the EB
Do I still need to install the Matrix Driver you have on your web page ???

Edit

Ok I got it and it working now thanks a million for the help Ben :D :D