EB-024-00-1 BLUETOOTH

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

st9905
Flowcode V4 User

EB-024-00-1 BLUETOOTH

Post by st9905 »

I tried to change the baud rate using the S521 register. Something went wrong and after that the transmitter is not longer communicating with the receiver.

Is there any command that will clear the memory and bring the bluetooth device back to original?

Where should it be written in that case?

I’m using Flowcode v2.
Erik

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hi st9905

Im new to matrix multimedia so im not sure how much i can help. In fact I dont even know what the S521 register is at the moment. I have used the bluetooth module however with flowcode 2. I changed the bluetooth settings by clicking on the arrow on the bluetooth symbol and selecting properties. I could then edit the script settings and the bluetooth properties. I will try to look into the resister to see what you mean.

Steve will be back next monday however and if I cant answer your question he definatley will be able to.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

I'm not in work yet so I don't have the documentation with me, but I think there is a command something like "at&f*" that restores the factory defaults. This should do the trick.

However, if you have changed the baud rate of the comms between the bluetooth device and the microcontroller, then it will need a trick. I'll try to give you a more complete answer when I have had chance to look through the documentation of the bluetooth module.