licensing

Any general or miscellaneous queries that do not fit into the other forum catagories

Moderators: Benj, Mods

johnwm

licensing

Post by johnwm »

Hi, I`m pretty new to all of this so I could do with some help.Sometime ago I purchased a copy of Flowcode 3 through "everyday practical electronics" with a view to starting to learn when I retire which has now occured.I thought I had installed it and applied and registered with the licence key.I now find that when I try to run this programme its comimg up with an error message saying that the 30 day activation period has expired and that the programme has reverted to a limited edition.As I cant remember what the licence key was , indeed I don`t think I kept a copy,can anybody help please?

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: licensing

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Do you still have the DVD case that Flowcode was supplied in. The CD key should be printed on a label in there.

If you can dig out and send me your CD key via a PM then I can provide you with a key to get your license up and running again.

davehindmarsh

Post by davehindmarsh »

I have the same problem i had to reinstall my pc . I have an email that contains a code and username but dont have the license key. I downloaded it direct from matrixmedia and i have the invoice but cant find the license key in any of my emails. I remember using 2 keys when I installed it can anyone please help ?
is the code and user name classed as the license key ?

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi
is your key six or seven sections long (do not post your key here)
If it seven sections long, go to help/register run reg me in the bottom section click the padlock enter your username press enter add your key the click ok
if alls well it should register

if youve only got the six section key, follow above but use the top section of reg me, when you restart flowcode click on go to website in the box ,fill in your details and you should get a key by email.

If the above doesnt work then pm Benj and he will help

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

kkrause
Flowcode v5 User

Post by kkrause »

I have V5.5 PIC professional version. I have been using this (or at least 5.x) for over a year without problems. Now, when I start the program, I see a message telling me that my licence key has expired!
I was not aware there is a limited lifetime on a purchased licence! (Also note that I can't post this in the right place on the forum either).
I've tried entering CD key, username, licence key again, only to see a pop-up stating that these keys have "already expired".
I can't even open my existing designs due to the limitations imposed on what the system thinks is just a free version that I have.

dazz

Post by dazz »

HI
go to the flowcode page on the matrix website and theres a section on there to add the last 2 sections of your licence key, this will download the latest update for the version you are using, when you install select the dont add a key upgrade, allow flowcode to reinstall and it should work if it doesnt then
Pm davida at matrix, but bear in mind you wont get a reply till tommorow

Regards
DAzz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi kkrause,
If I remember correctly, the licence key that has expired was only a temporary key you get until the proper lifetime is emailed to you.
You should have got the new key a short while after temporary key
It sounds to me like you have never enter the proper key.

If this is mislaid (perhaps you can check your Email?) Then I totally agree with dazz about sending a pm to DavidA

So don't worry about the licence lasting a minimum time the full licence is for life!

Martin
Martin