16F675 interupt

Any general or miscellaneous queries that do not fit into the other forum catagories

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Billm

16F675 interupt

Post by Billm »

Hi i am try to use the GP2 interupt on the 16f675 but when compiling I get the following errors the program is just a simple test to get used to the function..... Help file attached

Bill Signal Solution....

sleep test.c
Starting preprocessor: "C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V3\BoostC\pp.exe" "C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\Signal\LOOP\Industrial Loop\TAGS\MP\sleep test.c" -i "C:\Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V3\BoostC\include" -d _PIC12F675 -la -c2 -o "sleep test.pp" -v -d _BOOSTC -d _PIC16

C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\Signal\LOOP\Industrial Loop\TAGS\MP\sleep test.c(115:2): error: unknown identifier 'iocb'
C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\Signal\LOOP\Industrial Loop\TAGS\MP\sleep test.c(115:2): error: invalid operand 'iocb'
C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\Signal\LOOP\Industrial Loop\TAGS\MP\sleep test.c(115:7): error: failed to generate expression
sleep test.c success
sleep test.fcf
(4 KiB) Downloaded 371 times

Billm

Re: 16F675 interupt

Post by Billm »

this time with file
Attachments
sleep test.fcf
(4 KiB) Downloaded 333 times

kersing
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kersing »

Hi,

It looks like a (small) error in the flowcode definition. At least, looking at the processor definition IOC is defined, IOCB is not. You could try changing iocb to ioc (multiple times) in 12F675.fcd (directory Program Files\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V3\fcd) Or wait for Ben or Steve to provide the official word on the subject :P

Regards,

Jac
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”

― C.S. Lewis

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello

Yes Jac is correct it must be a small bug in the FCD file. Which version of Flowcode are you using?

If you go to Edit -> Supplementary code and add the following line to the defines input box then your program should compile correctly.

Code: Select all

#define  iocb  ioc
Alternativly you can fix the bug by opening the FCD file and doing a search and replace for the text "iocb" and changing it to ioc.

Billm

Post by Billm »

Thanks for the reply version is V3.6 11 53. I will try to ammend the FCD

Thanks

BillM.......