Zigbee Connect_to_name Bug?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Ondra

Zigbee Connect_to_name Bug?

Post by Ondra »

Good day all.
I have a setup using 2 zigbee devices. The Node is connecting and communicating. With verbose checked, I performed a scan network and got the following values: - "OKATND77EA0013A200406AB7200B0011E700000200C105101E".
Based on the above, the coordinator is seeing the Node. I then tried to send a Connect_to_name from the coordinator and I got the following error string: - "OKATDN 0B001ERRORATCNOK".
from what it look like the device name is not complete. To hi-light what I suspect is the issue. The following device name is missing the last 3 characters this is what is being sent: - "ATDN 0B001"
I did a read_name_from-buffer into a variable and I get "0B0011E7", which is correct. What I believe should be sent to the module is this: -"ATDN 0B0011E7". Could someone have a look into this?
Thanks in advance.

Ondra
Last edited by Ondra on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ondra

Re:Zigbee Connect_to_name Bug?

Post by Ondra »

Hi Ben. I was wondering if the changes you suggested in a previous post might have something to do with this issue. link to the post below.
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... 29&t=10352

Ondra

Ondra

Re: Zigbee Connect_to_name Bug?

Post by Ondra »

Hi Ben. I'm not to sure this post is being looked into. I changed the content and title of a previous post I had submitted. Resubmitting it as this one.
I really need someone to look in to this so I can move on with my project. Thanks for you assistance.

Ondra