RFID Programmation

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

maja

RFID Programmation

Post by maja »

Hi,
We are in highschool and we have a project for our finals.
We are working with RFID cards.
May somebody tell us how to create several "profils" with several cards,
because all of our cards give us the sames results.

Thanks,
Maja group

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: RFID Programmation

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

Have you checked all the RFID examples and documentation?

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/lc_inde ... rder=&dir=

maja

Post by maja »

Yes but we don't find.

Here is our current algorithm. Our project aims to manage access to a home or company by people. For this, we use a microcontroller Flowcode has two modules, an RFID antenna to detect RFID cards and LCD. We want to detect a certain card led light. Latter represent, not eg locks.

In a special, this system will permit the child without the presence of parents, not having access to some parts or devices. Hence the interest to create multiple profiles. A map light up some LED répresnte each access, whether a door, window or even a wi-fi. Then light up another card in the other.

Our problem is the creation of profile, how to program?

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi Maja
Can you sign up to the v4 or v5 forum using this link LINK
We can then move this thread to the correct forum, can you attach your flowcharts as it will enable others to help

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi
Thanks for signing up to the v4 forum, ive now moved this thread and deleted the other one

Can you please attach the fcf files as someone can then check the code

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

maja

Post by maja »

I understand not what you mean by: check code. This is the license code or algorithm?

If it is our algorithm, it is functional. There are no worries. Our problem is really on the proggramation RFID cards, Mifare and I-code. We want to create profiles but we do not know how. This is where we need your help.

dazz

Post by dazz »

HI
If you can post the fcf files , it enables someone to look into your flowchart and see if or where something may not be correct,Like a setting not set, or a macro not implemented, by code i meant the flowchart (it's the language barrier) , it's difficult to help without the flowcharts

Regards
Dazz

HI
Si vous pouvez poster les fichiers FCF, il permet à quelqu'un de regarder dans votre organigramme et de voir si et où quelque chose peut ne pas être correcte, comme un paramètre n'est pas défini, ou une macro pas mis en œuvre, par le code que je voulais dire l'organigramme (c'est la barrière de la langue ), il est difficile d'aider sans les organigrammes

Cordialement
Dazz

maja

Post by maja »

hi,
Here it is.

Hi i removed the link and added the file to your post so people can view it here (dazz)
ppe_programme_principalv.2.5.fcf
(13.86 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

dazz

Post by dazz »

Hi
I dont have v4 so i cant amend your chart, to start with i have amended a few icons to stop the lcd flashing, im attaching an image so you can copy it to your version .
im attaching a pdf from matrix which should get you started. how i would approach the project would be to get a flowchart reliably reading a card, i would then make a macro to write to the card (bear in mind you will also need a keypad to input keycodes to the cards. Once thats done i would add the zones, for simplicity i would decide how many zone and access types are needed example front door , back door , kitchen , bathroom , fridge , cooker , bedroom. then have set keys, so for basic access,
front door , bathroom Key 1
back door , bathroom , bedroom Key 2
back door , kitchen , bathroom , fridge , bedroom key 3
front door , back door , kitchen , bathroom , fridge , cooker , bedroom key 4. and so on
As you can see you only have to worry about a few key numbers, and would program the cards, the benefits are much smaller code for every access point, imagine the size of your program if you had to use a unique number on each card

Regards
Dazz
EB976-80-1_Web.pdf
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 257 times
Salut
Je n'ai pas v4 donc je ne peux pas modifier votre thème, à commencer par i ont modifié quelques icônes pour arrêter le clignotement lcd, im fixer une image de sorte que vous pouvez le copier sur votre version.
im attacher un fichier PDF à partir de la matrice qui devrait vous aider à démarrer. comment je pourrais aborder le projet serait d'obtenir un organigramme de manière fiable la lecture d'une carte, je voudrais ensuite faire une macro pour écrire sur la carte (gardez à l'esprit que vous aurez besoin d'un clavier pour keycodes d'entrée aux cartes. Une fois cela fait des thats je le ferais ajouter les zones, pour plus de simplicité je voudrais décider combien de zone et le type d'accès sont nécessaires par exemple la porte d'entrée, porte de derrière, cuisine, salle de bains, réfrigérateur, cuisinière, chambre à coucher. puis ont mis les clés, donc pour un accès de base,
  porte d'entrée, les touches 1 salle de bain
  porte arrière, salle de bain clé, 2
  porte arrière, cuisine, salle de bains, réfrigérateur clé de la chambre, 3
  porte d'entrée, porte de derrière, cuisine, salle de bains, réfrigérateur, cuisinière clé de la chambre, 4. et ainsi de suite
Comme vous pouvez le voir, vous n'avez qu'à vous soucier de quelques chiffres clés et serait programmer les cartes, les avantages sont beaucoup plus faibles pour le code à chaque point d'accès, imaginez la taille de votre programme si vous deviez utiliser un numéro unique sur chaque carte

Cordialement
Dazz