Flowcode 4.5 and PIC16F648 - how to program

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

siwo278

Flowcode 4.5 and PIC16F648 - how to program

Post by siwo278 »

Hello

My English is poor, for which I apologize and please bear with us. "I painted" his first program in FLOWCODE 4.5 on PIC16F648A processor. The program inside the simulation works properly. After generating the hex file and programmed physical processor, its action is consistent with the expectation. Processor Configuration: Port A - digital input, digital output port B, the internal generator. Codeword 3F10. What can cause this condition. I put my file FCF. Have any of the distinguished colleagues, pointed to my mistakes and clues for correct programming of the processor?
Attachments
automat9d.fcf
(38.66 KiB) Downloaded 290 times

Enamul

Re: Flowcode 4.5 and PIC16F648 - how to program

Post by Enamul »

Hi

Can you put some comment like what kind of problem you are facing in hardware? I have checked your configuration and seems OK. Atleast it should run but is there any program sequence it is missing or any logical problem it showing?
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com

siwo278

Post by siwo278 »

Hello

PortA hardware is tucked up with the 5K1 resistor to GND. The program apparently detecting the level of H on the port. When current is applied to the processor and pass through a macro "demo", the outputs portuB there are signs, although port_IN_A has not been activated. The power supply is properly filtered.

Enamul

Post by Enamul »

Hi
It's bit tough for me to understand what you write. Can you please write the info in your native language. I will translate that which i guess will be easier to understand. Sorry :oops:
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com

siwo278

Post by siwo278 »

Witam

Znalazłam źródło problemu. Nie były to przyczyny sprzętowe, jak na początku sądziłam. Przyczyna leżała w kodzie programu, a dokładniej w braku wcześniejszej definicji wartości czterech zmiennych tz1,tz2,tz3,tz4.
Zmienne te w pierwszym momencie uruchomienia w realnym układzie przyjmowały dowolną wartość, stąd blednę działanie przy pierwszym uruchomieniu (w trakcie pracy zmienne te przyjmowały odpowiednią wartość).
Problem ten znalazłam dzięki podpowiedzi Kolegi Enamul. Który naprowadził mnie na to dzięki sugestii rozgraniczenia błędów oprogramowania od sprzętu.

Dziękuję.

Enamul

Post by Enamul »

Miło wiedzieć, że posortowane. Daj nam znać, jeśli potrzebujesz innej pomocy.
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com