EEPROM write problems with dsPIC30F4013

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

leoo
Flowcode V4 User

EEPROM write problems with dsPIC30F4013

Post by leoo »

Hi,

After re-programming the chip with a test programme I set up to test Eeprom read/write, I can write an integer value, e.g. 1234, to Eeprom mem location 1 and read it back. No problem. If I then write a different integer value, e.g. 2345, to the same location (mem location 1), the value read back is 0. I have to re-programme to be able to write to location 1 again. This happens at every memory location I try.

Has this got something to do with having to delete the memory location contents first before writing to it? If so, how do I delete the memory contents?

Kind regards.
Leo

Enamul

Re: EEPROM write problems with dsPIC30F4013

Post by Enamul »

Has this got something to do with having to delete the memory location contents first before writing to it? If so, how do I delete the memory contents?
No you don't.

Can you please post a simple program to demonstrate the issue so that we can have a look what's going wrong?
Enamul
University of Nottingham
enamul4mm@gmail.com

leoo
Flowcode V4 User

Re: EEPROM write problems with dsPIC30F4013

Post by leoo »

Hi,
The following example works as a simulation, but doesn't work in practice.

Kind regards.
Leo
Attachments
30F4013 EEPROM write_read 130321.fcf_pic16
(10.5 KiB) Downloaded 276 times