V4 issue...

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

ITISVARESE

V4 issue...

Post by ITISVARESE »

It's time to open this discussion!

I have get my V4 copy with great emotion and i find that it is a great improvement respect V3
but i also think that it is too queekly release because i love it but also it have some issue at first analisys...
1) I have find that it work good on XP SP3 (really PC - Asus), in Seven RC1 7100 (VMWare), and in Vista SP2 (really PC - HP Pavilion - the same for Seven) not compile ok !
2) Example not included in installation
3) Vnet not work
4) I have not use all component but I think that some of them are not fully implemented.

And now we all go to work on it !!

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: V4 issue...

Post by Benj »

Hello
1) I have find that it work good on XP SP3 (really PC - Asus), in Seven RC1 7100 (VMWare), and in Vista SP2 (really PC - HP Pavilion - the same for Seven) not compile ok !
Just to clarify are you saying that compilation was OK in XP and Windows 7 but not in Vista?
2) Example not included in installation
The examples are available from the Flowcode portal which can be reached by using the online resources item from the V4 help menu. The examples will also be included on the Flowcode CD-ROM.
3) Vnet not work
Vnet is not quite ready and will be launched in the next update release, Sorry for any inconvenience.
4) I have not use all component but I think that some of them are not fully implemented.
Which components do you think are not fully implemented?
What do you think is missing?

ITISVARESE

Re: V4 issue...

Post by ITISVARESE »

Hello Benj,
1) XP SP3 work OK - Seven RC1 7100 work OK - Vista SP2 NOT work no hex compile.
2) OK I see it but i want say that better include in package
3) OK I see it
4) I have not test all, but some component like onewire seem not fully finished ( I can wrong :oops: )

In any case i love V4 and only very big problem is hex compilation in Vista; i want suggest You to grouped discussion on V4
because on forum there is a little bit confusion (also for my new discussion :oops: ).