Run-time error 440 and 326

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Ondra

Run-time error 440 and 326

Post by Ondra »

Good day all. I recently updated to the newer version of V4.3.7.63 and when I tried open a program that I
originally created in V3 I get run-times errors 440 "Automation error" and 326 "Resource with identifier '35' not found.
When I click the OK button for each dialog, I get another dialog which state that "Flowcode could not load one of the components
in the file because it is not registered on this machine. Install the necessary component before opening this file." When I click OK
V4 shuts down.
What are the issues when opening files originally created in V3?

Ondra

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Run-time error 440 and 326

Post by Benj »

Hello Ondra,

When did you download the update? As of Thursday afternoon last week we changed the files as there was a bit of a bug with the components on a non english machine. If you go into the global properties via the View menu and use the override language then the problem should dissapear. Alternativly re-downloading and installing the full v4.3 version should fix the problem.

If you downloaded the files since last Thursday then please can you post up the FCF file that is cauing this problem and I will look into it for you.