FLOWKIT DEBUGGER IS NOT WORKING

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

keshav@solus.in

FLOWKIT DEBUGGER IS NOT WORKING

Post by keshav@solus.in »

HELLO
I am using pic 18f8722 micro controller development board using pickkit3 downloaded code into my development board,
using flowkit debugger to debugg the code from development board,

I am following procedure to download the code into development board:

1)In flowcode program TICKED ICD mode after compiled and downloaded into microcontroller using MPLABIDE pickkit3 TOOL ,

2)After downloading code into board disconnected pickkit3 then connected flowkit debugger into my development board ,

3)In flowkit debugger switch is in ICD mode,

4)i am getting following error please refer http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... =26&t=7138

regarding this issue i posted in your forum no one be give correct solution for this issue.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: FLOWKIT DEBUGGER IS NOT WORKING

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Have you tried a simple 1 second flasher program with the ICD disabled to ensure you have all the config settings correct. If the delays on the hardware are 1 second then you know you have everything setup correctly.

Next have you got the connections correct for the ICD in the project options and are you using the ICD pins anywhere in your program? If you are writing to the ICD port at any point then are you masking off the ICD pins?