Matrix Online course

Subforum for the Matrix Online Courses, discuss the courses, highlight problems or suggest amendments

Moderator: Benj

AlanP
Flowcode V4 User

Matrix Online course

Post by AlanP »

Hi David

I have just spent an hour going roughly through the course. For someone of my calibre in electronics, this will be of great help. :D

Keep up the good work.

Forgot to add. I like the easier layout of the Matrix main web page.

Alan

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: Matrix Online course

Post by DavidA »

Thanks Alan,

We are constantly looking to improve both the content and look and feel of our website, any suggestions / critisisms are always welcomed and taken on board!

bmbrown

Post by bmbrown »

David, ripping through this excellent flowcode 5 tuts and combining the previous chapters of hardware activation programs into the new topics as i go so eventually one program becomes a single all in one program that triggers its decisions on chapter headings..I/O loops display decisions etc.. Had no problems using the excellent layout and details in the tut till I reached "macros" topic 4: more efficient macros and tried to work out how to get from step 2 ( make macro called flash and insert parameter whichone) across to step 3 (link flash.whichone to the output port B) Can you add in the steps that were omitted so I can get the flash hierachy they have displayed in the foreground picture of step 3. I can do that in C and Basic because there is parsing going on there and I can write the code but for but the specific sequence of mouse clicks to enable keyboard entry of text into the designated fields is not given in step 3. However it is proven to exist as step 3. The specific rigid sequence of mouse clicks to do it in flowcode 5 as step 2 or as a first portion of step 3 may have been omitted. Could you look into that.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

I have made the text in step 3 a little more descriptive and changed the picture to hopefully show a more logical step through.