HELP Please!

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

Sparkoids

HELP Please!

Post by Sparkoids »

I have had to reinstall my Windows 7 OS and have lost everything including my copy of Flowcode 5 and I cannot find it on the Matrix website - only Flowcode 6 :-{

Does anyone have a link please!

Thanks in advance....

jgu1

Re: HELP Please!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Sparkoid!!

It's not a funny situation you are in. Yes I do not understand it is not possible anymore to get FC 5 or buy at MM more, I can´t find it by MM homepage. I have therefore always an installation lying somewhere safe else (USB key).
I have a Ver. 5 lying you can get, but I don´t know if that can help you bacause it is an update, and you have to use YOUR key I do not know. But I am sure that if MM can help you, otherwise I can (maybe) with an install. ver.5.0 :?: if it´s ok with MM. :?:

Best regard

Jorgen

Sparkoids

Post by Sparkoids »

Hi Jorgan,

Thank you for your kind offer but I'm sure that Matrix have a download link somewhere!

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Sparkoids,
There is one download link here
You will have to enter the last two sections of your license key including the dash.

Martin
Martin

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

At the Matrix Homepage there is a link saying "please login or register" to create an account or login to your account. If you don't already have an account then you can create one for free by registering.

Once you have an account you can login to it and there is a section called "Attach old licenses" click on this and enter your key for Flowcode 5, 4, 3....

Back in the user control panel there is another link to "View old licenses" clicking on this shows you all the keys you have added along with links to download that version of the software.

Really just a nice way of keeping everything together should you need to format your PC etc.

The link Martin posted should also work equally well if you don't want to go down the route of creating an account.