Zif Socket!

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

jgu1

Zif Socket!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi all!

A while ago I bought EB072-00-1 ZIF Add on board.
I would test it today in my EB006-00-7 board, but I can not get it to work. I have tested it with a PIC16F876 28 pin and moved the jumper to 28 pin, but without success. Is there anything else I forgot to configure also :roll:

I discovered that MM forums were not available on weekends, this is what can happen, but the search box does not work :wink:

Best regard

Jorgen

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Zif Socket!

Post by Benj »

Hello,

We had some problems with the web server over the weekend, nothing to be worried about we simply ran out of hard drive space which crashed some of the daemons!

Just to double check, have you removed the chip from the EB006 board before plugging on the ZIF adapter?

jgu1

Re: Zif Socket!

Post by jgu1 »

Hi Ben!

Thank´s for fast reply. Yes I could imagine it was that kind of problems you have.

Yes, I have removed the chip. I assume that all the ports on the EB006 should work with Zif adapter. Do you have any other ideeas.. :roll:

Jorgen.

STOP STOP!

Mean while I read the Pdf. dokument/manual. "Loud and clear": It is only possible to program the chip, not use the port´s. SORRY SORRY for the inconvenience. :D But it could be nice to have....

Jorgen