4D Display systems

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

Michaelt

4D Display systems

Post by Michaelt »

Hello, I am using flowcode 5,5 pro. and have resently got my hands on on of 4d systems touch screen, to be more specific the ulcd32ptu the same version that is on the EB76.
I know that the Macro is embedded into v5 with limites functions, i would like to design both the pic project in flowcode and the display in Workshop 4. I know that in V6 it is possible to send and recvive date and point to variables.
Is there no other way for me to do this then upgrading to V6?

I have seen the great toturial that JohnCrow has posted, regarding the functions in v6, Link http://www.matrixtsl.com/mmforums/viewt ... 26&t=15212

Best regards from Michael

acestu

Re: 4D Display systems

Post by acestu »

Hi Michael,

You can use the serial component in Flowcode 5 to send the information to the display.

Thanks
Stuart
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

Michaelt

Post by Michaelt »

Thanks for your reply.

Im not sure i understand how exactly to do that, can u link something or explain more detailed?

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Michael,
Have you download examples from here?
Example 2 from within EB076 - Example Files could cover what you're after, and it can be opened with Flowcode V5

Martin
Martin

Michaelt

Post by Michaelt »

Thanks..
I have read those files and looked through the examples, but still if i look at the lcd makro, and scroll in the drop down menu, there are many diffrent options but the ones i am looking for and the ones that JohnCrow describe in his toturial for flowcode v6 has the option to read and write to specific adresses in the display for example Grabbed from the toturial (Visi4D1 :: VISI_ID_Rotaryswitch
Components can be selected by a dropdown box in the Flowcode Macro.)

i can't open his v6 example files and se for my self how many options there are in the display macro in flowcode v6 versus v5
But maybe the only way for me to acces it will be to upgrade.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

You can download a trial version of Flowcode 6 for free, this should allow you to open and explore the example.