Bug?

Moderator: Benj

Xavier

Bug?

Post by Xavier »

Hi Guy's

I was working on a pic18f2550 when I realized that there were some functions that would not simulate, I programed the chip and it works but when I try to use the entire port a (Using LED's) I found that only one LED would come on. I did this test using other PIC's and I got the same result. I ran the installer and did a repair in fact it just reinstalled FlowCode5, when I tried to install the patch (v5.4.0) it tells me that there is no FlowCode on my computer. Another question, I would like to upgrade to version 6 but it asks me for my key code where can I find it? I have the version 5 professional and have been running it with out any problems on Widows 8 till now.

All the best
Xavier

dazz

Re: Bug?

Post by dazz »

Hi Xavier
Can you post your flowchart and someone can have a quick look

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

I would like to upgrade to version 6 but it asks me for my key code where can I find it?
Your key code is the key you received by email when you purchased v5. If you don't have this any more then if you can let me know your v5 user name or activation key then I can dig out your original CD key for you.

Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Thanks Guys

I will first go through my old posts to see if I don't still have the Key code. And as for the simulation problems that I'm having it seems that it was only with the 18f2550 pic. I have not had the time to look at it further but I will get back to you on this one.

All the best
Xavier