12F675 Problem

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

janleroux
Flowcode V4 User

12F675 Problem

Post by janleroux »

I wrote a simple test program for a 12F675. Basically the program consist out of a loop that contiously read the value on A3 (Pin 4) and if found to be "1" then it will light up an LED on A5 (Pin 2) for 2 seconds.

When I simulate the program in Flowcode then it works perfectly, but on the real device I just can not get it to work! If I read the input from A0 (Pin 7) then it works - but only then. It does not want to read the input from anywhere else.

The configuration settings are:
Oscillator: Internal RC No Clock
Watchdog Timer, Power Up Timer, Brown Out Detect, Code Protect, Data EE Read Protect: All Off
Master Clear Enable: Internal
Bandgap Calibration Bits: Highest Bandgap Voltage
Operating Frequency is 4 MHz

I am using Flowcode v3.1.0.31 but I program the 12F675 with MPLAB IDE v7.50 and PicStart Plus.

Questions:
1) I am using the default Compiler and linker settings (boostc.pic16.flowcode.exe), should I use different settings?

2) Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards
Jan

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Jan

This is due to a small bug in the FCD file which occurs when using the internal MCLR. I will email you the fixed FCD file. These fixed FCD files will be available with the next release of Flowcode which should be ready in a week or two.

You should also use the default compiler and linker settings.