Flowcode to pgm an atari style joystick

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

icabjeff

Flowcode to pgm an atari style joystick

Post by icabjeff »

icabjeff wrote:I want to use Flowcode to pgm a atari 2600 joystick adapter box. Does anybody know what e-blocks would allow me to input the signal from an atrari joystick and output it to three atari 2600 nine pin cables . i want to pgm a multi-click feature which allows the use of one switch to operate three separate swiches according to how mant times you press the switch. Is Flow code powerful enough? Thanks a lot! Jeff
Benj wrote: As for the buttons these should be standard digital inputs. Depending on how many buttons there are on the joystick there could be some multiplexing that acts as an array to control the switches. In this case it would also need some digital output signals to search through the switch array to find the pressed switch.
I'll need some more help figuring this out. How did you set up a switch array to find the pressed switch using Flowcode. I plan on providing an Atari 2600 compatable plug and three mono switch plugs for a total of eight standard digital inputs.

Thanks