Flowcode and onewire temperarture sensor

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

majerv

Re: Flowcode and onewire temperarture sensor

Post by majerv »

OK, Ive tested it on RA0, I will try it in RB0, but can somebody tell me how to set up the whole function?
The program works, can feedback No device..., or CRC Error, but the DS gives back "-1.-6 C" and doesn't change the temperature datas.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode and onewire temperarture sensor

Post by Benj »

Hello

It seems that there are several unique devices that are all referred to as DS1820's. Some of these are old obsolete designs and some are simply referenced wrong from the suppliers. With the one wire sensors previously stated from Farnell the temperature was stated as 23.2 degrees and it was fluctuating as I increased and decreased the temperature. If this is not the result you are getting then please post where you got the device, when you got the device and the markings on the device. Looks like we need to start compiling a list of supported and unsupported devices so we can start dealing with the unsupported versions.

For example programs using the one wire sensor please use the programs packaged with the beta component on the beta components download page of our website.