Flowcode v3 license confusion

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 2 and 3.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Steve
Matrix Staff

Flowcode v3 license confusion

Post by Steve »

Due to an error on the CD of Flowcode V3, a few people are getting confused about the installation procedure - so I will explain the procedure here in an attempt to clear things up.

When performing the installation of Flowcode V3 from a CD, you should enter the license key that is printed on a label inside the CD case. This key is a 30-day temporary key.

To receive your permanent key, you need to contact us with the following information:

* the license key on your CD label
* the license type (also on the CD label)
* your user name (must be over 10 characters)
* your email address, or other contact details

The easiest way to do this is to click the "Visit website" button on the nag screen that appears each time Flowcode V3 is run. This will take you to our website where your details can be entered.

If you do not have access to the internet from the PC where Flowcode is installed, but can access the internet from another PC, you should make a note of the license key and type, and then fill in the information on this webpage:

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/flowcod ... odeReg.php

If you have no access to the internet, then you're probably not reading this(!). In this case, you will need to contact us by telephone or by post/mail.

Incidentally, the incorrect message that is causing the confusion is the one that is displayed once the temporary CD license key has been entered. It currently reads:
"This program is not free. It is an evaluation version of copyrighted software. If you use it beyond the evaluation period, you are expected to register it with the author. Please check the program's documentation for details."
But in fact, it should read something like this:
"You have 30 day(s) to activate this product. Please press the 'Visit Website' button and enter your registration details to receive your activation code."

DVH07

Re: Flowcode v3 license confusion

Post by DVH07 »

Hey Steve,

I have paid a several years ago FLOWCODE V3 (no coding, no limits....) for Pic Micro Controllers [Proffesional License]
Buth now i reinstalled my pc with windows 8.1 and Flowcode V3 (License Key = Removed for Security -57UR5Z-GN017V)
I followed the procedure as you have described --> You have 30 day(s) to activate this product. Please press the 'Visit Website' button and enter your registration details to receive your activation code. When i press 'Visit Website' then this is the result: ERROR 404 :?
Can you send me the activation code so i can work with the macro components (such as motor on, leds on,...) again .

Regards, Dieter
Last edited by DVH07 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Dieter,
Please don't post keys on the forum.
I'm sure a member of Matrix staff will PM you about this.
They will not be at work until Monday so you will need to wait a few days before issue can be resolved.

Martin
Martin

DVH07

Post by DVH07 »

Ok Thanks Martin,

I first tried to contact by email: support@matrixmultimedia.co.uk and flowcodewebreg@matrixmultimedia.com buth i received an email back "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently" than i registered my on the forum and tried to pm some of the moderators buth i don't have the authority level to pm them. So posting a post was the only option left.
They can contact me : <email moved to private message for Matrix>

Thanks

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

This should be all sorted now via email with Dieter.