flowcode 6 activation

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

andyduell

flowcode 6 activation

Post by andyduell »

As you can see I am a not very good V5 user and have been doing my head in since February this year without much success. I was using onewire temperature sensors but have recently changed over to Analog Devices TMP36 sensors and have got one to work. However when I tried to add a second sensor I was given a message to uprgade from student licence to full product because my file contained too many words.

I have today purchased flowcode V6 full product and am trying to activate and then download it. I use my desktop PC with XP for emails and internet connection and my laptop Windows 7 for Flowcode etc. I got an email which appeared to me to contain html source code as well as text and links. I emailed a repy and got a "normal" reply. However I have tried all sorts of things to get V6 installed even setting up a new Matrix account, changing to administrator account and nothing works. My first computer was a Sinclair ZX80 and I have been upgrading PC's and O.S's ever since. I think that I am relatively computer literate but my Matrix experience both now and back in February make me doubt this. Any help with activating my account and then installing V6 would be appreciated.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Re: flowcode 6 activation

Post by DavidA »

Hello Andy,

Please PM me with your user account name and i will get this sorted for you asap