Halifax Training Classes

Please add any feature requests for Flowcode version 6 here

Moderator: Benj

Forum rules
Only feature requests will be considered here. General questions should not be posted in this forum.
outlawstc

Halifax Training Classes

Post by outlawstc »

I see in the July 2014 email from matrix they mention that there are training classes available on location.. I myself live In the US and do not have the finance nor the time to travel.. Would it be possible to Have a Camera crew Film the training classes and you could post them online so people who may also fall into the same situation as I do also have the opportunity to the lectures/ demonstrations?

Quote from July 2014 news letter,
"Would you be interested in learning more about how to get the most out of your Flowcode V6 software? We run training days throughout the year here at our premises in Halifax. Our next training day on 11th November is an Introduction to Flowcode where you can learn everything from the basics of Flowcode to creating your own simple component and a variety of core techniques detailing how to use Flowcode to target hardware or build a simulation to prove the concepts of your program."

Br,
Outlaw
"If your having code problems I feel bad for you son... I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one"