Library files

A forum where Flowcode v6 user created components can be shared, discussed and reviewed.

Moderator: Benj

acestu

Library files

Post by acestu »

Hi,

I am not a coder by any means but surely if we have say routine code and library files for a device should it be easy to make our own component from scratch ?

How do you incorporate the library file for the device that you are wring the component for ?

cheers
Acestu
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.

dazz

Re: Library files

Post by dazz »

Hi Mutley
Im assuming you have a component and you have a ready made c library for it, if so jonny has posted how to add c code to a component, but sometimes its far easier to look at the c libs and break them down into flowchart routines then build a component from there, im not the best c person by far ,but if your stuck pm the c code and if i can help i will

Regards
Dazz
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php

acestu

Re: Library files

Post by acestu »

Hi Dazz,

Hey Mutley was trying to sell me a massive brand new 42" touchscreen monitor last week for £250, anyway it was just something that I would like to have a go at, say take a regular popular electronic component and try and make a flowcode component for it, I will have a better mess at the weekend Dazz when I have more time, thanks for the offer of help though.... :D

cheers
Stuart
Laptop Mac Book Pro i7 retina El Capitan //// Tower/Intel i7-Windows 7 64 Bit, Toshiba i5 Laptop Windows 10
Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.