Help with C component

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Mak24

Help with C component

Post by Mak24 »

We are trying to programm with C component and we are having some trouble doing it.Is there any pdf or any guide how to do it?

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Help with C component

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Are you using the custom component in Flowcode? If so then there is a guide but it was for v3 of Flowcode so may be a bit outdated now.

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/softwar ... owcode.pdf
http://matrixmultimedia.com/mmforums/vi ... &sk=t&sd=a

If you are not using Flowcode then what compiler are you using and what are you trying to do?

Mak24

Post by Mak24 »

Yes we are using the custom component in Flowcode,the V3 of Flowcode.Is there any way so i can call the libraries i want to use.i use <stdio.h> , <iostream.h> .Whenever i try to use my programm i get following results as error.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Multimedia\Flowcode V3\BoostC\include\stdio.h(17): error: missing semicolon

Although we tried to use semicolon in every line.

JonnyW

Post by JonnyW »

Can you post an example of how you are including this please? I don't have v3 to hand but line 17 in v4 is the first line of C - this means the error is probably in the line of code immediately before the #include <stdio.h> call.

Note you should not be adding a semi-colon to the end of preprocessor lines, like #include.

Cheers,

Jonny