Welcome to the C for AVR forum

For C and ASSEMBLY users to post questions and code snippets for programming in C and ASSEMBLY. And for any other C or ASM course related questions.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Benj
Matrix Staff

Welcome to the C for AVR forum

Post by Benj »

Welcome to the C for AVR forum.

Please feel free to post comments, suggestions and any problems your having with the C for AVR's package.

dporragas

Flowcode for AVR

Post by dporragas »

Hello, im Daniel Porragas from Mexico

I've been working with a demo version of flowcode V3 and im fascinated, but now, because of school, i started designing with AVR's, when i saw the new Flowcode for AVR's i got happy.
My question isΓ‘ is there a Demo version for Flowcode AVR's and... if i buy Flowcode for PICmicro, will i be able to switch my license between AVR and PIC versions?
Another doubt i have is, what happens if i need to install Flowcode in Both my desktop and my laptop?

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Hello Daniel,

I'm glad you are happy!

A demo of Flowcode for AVR can be downloaded from near the bottom of this page:
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/Flowcode3a-X.php

You cannot "switch" your licence, but you can buy the other at a reduced rate. Our current policy of using both Flowcode for PICmicros and Flowcode for AVRs is that if you buy (or have previously bought) one, then you can buy the equivalent version of the other for 50% of the cost.

And the licence for Flowcode is a "per-machine" licence. If you want to install onto two difference PCs, you will need to have 2 separate licences.

dporragas

Prices and stuff...

Post by dporragas »

Hello:

Just a question; what are the steps to follow if i want to buy a 10 Computer License for AVR Flowcode in-line, because there's no distributors in my City, it just came up to me a good idea. Let me rephrase the question. What do i have to do if i want to sell and teach about Flowcode and all other Matrix Multimedia products? Please send me all information posible, i think you have a potential market here in Mexico with your products. All my fellow students that knew flowcode (because of me) were amazed by its characteristics. Don't you have like a Academic Promotional Programs or Bussines Partnerships in Mexico? if not, use me as your window to Electronic Students in Mexico, as i previously quoted "i think mexico has big potential" and i want to be part of it.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Welcome to the C for AVR forum

Post by Steve »

Hello,

I have passed on the details of your post to the relevant person in our organisation. He will be in touch with you sometime next week as this week he is exhibiting in Dubai.

Thanks for your interest!

dporragas

Post by dporragas »

I still have no response for my previous message. I'll be glad if someone contacts me.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

Sorry - my colleague should contact you shortly.