Internal Real Time Clock RTCC PIC8 & PIC16

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 7.

Moderator: Benj

AbhijitR

Re: Internal Real Time Clock RTCC PIC8 & PIC16

Post by AbhijitR »

Hello! Ben

Following your post I tried to use the Auto Version ID function, it is really a fantastic utility.

But now I am stuck up with another issue, I was not able to convert the string data to integer, I mean I could write the instruction but I lost the data after conversion. I took "Date" from auto version as string i.e. 27-02-2019 then converted the same to integer which eventually ended up in only 27. I tried to read the post but not getting the correct link, may I request you to shed some light.

I check the conversion/result on the LCD screen and on computer simulation.

Thank you, hear you soon.

Regards
Abhi

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Abhi,
it is really a fantastic utility.
Thanks very much :D I created it mainly for the Formula AllCode robot, the build stats are automatically shown on the LCD when you compile firmware to the FA robot along with things like the battery charge level.
But now I am stuck up with another issue, I was not able to convert the string data to integer
I've made you a quick example here. It collects the date string and then uses string manipulation to collect the day, month and year as integer variables which are then printed to an LCD. The time string would work in the same way.
StringManipulation.fcfx
(10.24 KiB) Downloaded 235 times

AbhijitR

Post by AbhijitR »

Oh! Ben

You really make things so simple but to be really honest with you, I was thinking in good direction but was not doing it right, lack of experience. :(

Humbly thank you again, have a pleasant evening.

Regards
Abhi