Second screen 3d panel

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v7 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

mnf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Second screen 3d panel

Post by mnf »

If the 3d panel is open on a second screen (with a different resolution to main screen) - the drag box is offset from the mouse pointer (vertically) in select objects mode.

Also: Is there a hot key to re-center 2d panel - I have lost my components and got to a peculiar zoom level
I've got 53605 on x axis and 9965 on y and don't seem to be able to reset this to sensible values....

Martin

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Second screen 3d panel

Post by Benj »

Hi Martin,

If you deselect the arrow icon on the panel and select the move icon then this should allow you to drag the panel so it is back at 0,0,0. The rulers around the edge of the panel window should help to guide you back to the origin.

Window layouts can be specified and restored via the Window menu.

The drop down at the top of the properties window will allow you to select your components and the Position tab will let you specify the component coordinates.

Hope this helps.

We will investigate regarding the second monitor with different resolution problem you have reported.

mnf
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Second screen 3d panel

Post by mnf »

Thanks, back to the origin now...

Vertical offset problem still present - sorry I couldn't get a screen shot - but it is a constant offset on the y axis.