Pico Scope 3000

Please add any feature requests for Flowcode version 7 here

Moderator: Benj

stevebeale

Pico Scope 3000

Post by stevebeale »

to Add surport for all modles or at least the 3000 series .
Steve Beale

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Pico Scope 3000

Post by Steve »

Thanks for the suggestion. We have quite a busy schedule at the moment but I will add this to our development list for consideration in a future release.

Out of interest, are there any particular functions you are wanting to control via Flowcode? Creating an all-encompassing component to support these scopes is a big job, but if there were a subset of features you required, then if might be a bit quicker for us.

Another option is to see if Picotech can help. Larger organisations like these often have dedicated support and application engineers whose role is to support the integration of their products with their customers' requirements.

stevebeale

Post by stevebeale »

Steve wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. We have quite a busy schedule at the moment but I will add this to our development list for consideration in a future release.

Out of interest, are there any particular functions you are wanting to control via Flowcode? Creating an all-encompassing component to support these scopes is a big job, but if there were a subset of features you required, then if might be a bit quicker for us.

Another option is to see if Picotech can help. Larger organisations like these often have dedicated support and application engineers whose role is to support the integration of their products with their customers' requirements.
Y

Steve,
Thanks for getting back to me, I have the Picoscope 3203 DMSO.
50 MHz BW
RESOLUTION 8 Bit at 1 GHz

2 x analogs in 16 digital and AWG
also a wave generator output, it would be cool to use those features,,

I hope I have answered you question if not it's better to speak as I suffer Dyslexia so my writing is all over the shop
My number is on file...
Steve Beale

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello,

It should be possible for you to add the PicoScope 3000 DLL to the Flowcode "components/DLL" folder and then add the macro calls to call the DLL functions.

Details on how to add DLL calls to a project are shown below.
https://www.matrixtsl.com/wikiv7/index. ... LL_Support

If you get stuck then post your project so far and we can have a look for you.

If you get it working then it should be fairly simple to convert the project into a component so let us know how you get on.