Change font size on glcd

For questions and comments on programming in general. And for any items that don't fit into the forums below.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

cobra1

Change font size on glcd

Post by cobra1 »

Does anyone know how to make the fontsize bigger for the glcd in flowcode 4, i need something twice the size of font 2

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Change font size on glcd

Post by Benj »

Hello,

For functions such as print string and print number there is a font parameter as part of the Flowcode component macro call.

0 - Normal font
1 - Double width
2 - Double height and width
3 - Double height

The component help file details the parameters and returns from each of the component macro functions.

Making the fonts larger will require a bit of code customisation. I can tell you how to do this but first please can you create a topic in the v4 section of the forums.

cobra1

Post by cobra1 »

i cannot post in flowcode 4 part of the forum as i dont yet have a registered copy of flowcode, and before i purchase one i need to make sure i can do what i want it to do.

while were on the subject will the student version create the code for the glcd??

and what is the difference between the student and the full version??

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Unfortunately the Student version only contains limited components (LED, LED array, Switch, Switchbank, ADC, LCD, 7-segment
display, Keypad, Quad 7-segment display, and PWM.)

The main differences between the Student/Home and Professional can be found in the data sheet for Flowcode, on page 8.

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/datashe ... C-60-4.pdf