INQUIRY RE- MLOADER FAILING TO DOWNLOAD CODES TO BL0080 PROGRAMMER

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

y7roque58

INQUIRY RE- MLOADER FAILING TO DOWNLOAD CODES TO BL0080 PROGRAMMER

Post by y7roque58 »

Hello,

I just acquired a BL0080 Multiprogrammer and also Flowcode V8. My problem is I could not load the finished program into the Multiprogrammer. mLoader keeps showing that my device is not detected....I have downloaded the necessary drivers for the device. I am using a Windows 10 operating system. Any help with regards to this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

CR

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: INQUIRY RE- MLOADER FAILING TO DOWNLOAD CODES TO BL0080 PROGRAMMER

Post by Benj »

Hello,

Have you installed the usb driver? Maybe try the driver from here instead as it comes with an installer exe.

http://www.matrixtsl.com/resources/file ... rivers.zip

y7roque58

Post by y7roque58 »

Hello Benj,
Thanks for your quick response. I downloaded the driver that you suggested and unluckily it is doing the same thing. When I connect the BL0080 dev. board it shows connected based from the device manager but under Custom USB device. Also, when I check the events portion of my device under the device manager, it shows "device not migrated". I don't know if it this will be of help for you to further evaluate my problem. If you need more info about this I am willing to comply, sir. Thanks.

CR

y7roque58

Post by y7roque58 »

Hello Benj,
Up to this time I am unable to make my BL0080 Multiprogrammer communicate with Flowcode8 . Every time I try to compile the code to the programmer it keeps saying "Device not detected". Any suggestion about this problem is greatly appeciated. Thanks.

Carlos

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello Carlos,

The "device not migrated" error message seems to be critical to allowing the device to funcion.

A quick Google of the error brought up this which may be of help.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/de ... 10-solved/

Please note I wouldn't advise step 2 or 4 which is to buy/use their software. However step 2 is valid in that you may need to check that your chipset drivers and USB drivers are ok.

EB2 requires at least a USB 2.0 socket to function so if your USB peripheral doesn't have the right drivers then they may be defaulting to USB 1.1.

y7roque58

Post by y7roque58 »

Hello Benj,
I decided to buy the DriverEasy in order to solve my problem. Unfortunately it did not fix the problem. Based from a computer repair personnel I inquired from it might have been the device firmware that is causing the problem. I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 7000 Series and I believe it has a 3.0 USB port. Is there any suggestion where and how I can check the firmware for BL0080 Developemtn Board? Thank you. Also I attached some information from the DriverEasy software.
Attachments
Screenshot (20).png
Information from DriverEasy software
(651.79 KiB) Downloaded 1923 times
Screenshot (19).png
Information from DriverEasy
(657.04 KiB) Downloaded 1923 times

y7roque58

Post by y7roque58 »

Hello Benj,
I just would like to inform you that I sent a message regarding my problem with attachments. Hope you received it. Thanks.

Carlos

Steve
Matrix Staff

Post by Steve »

I have seen similar issues where another USB peripheral interfered with the normal operation of our older EB006 programmer. Have you tried using the programmer with no other USB devices connected?

Another thing that sometimes helps trace the problem is to run your PC in safe mode, or to elevate the privileges of mLoader (right-click and select "run as administrator...").

Does using a USB hub make any difference?

Note also that if there is an existing copy of mLoader running, this will also prevent the reprogramming of the boards. before attempting to reprogram, make sure there are no other instances of mLoader running on your system.

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

I decided to buy the DriverEasy in order to solve my problem.
Please note I wouldn't advise step 2 or 4 which is to buy/use their software.
I would try and get a refund, this type of software preys on the common types of problems you may experience. In most cases they will not be able to solve the problem for you and in some cases they will likely make the problem worse by obfuscating it.

Steve's suggested solutions are far more likely to help.

Also have you tried installing your USB chipset drivers from your motherboard manufacturer. These will likely be beneficial and should work better than the Windows drivers that will auto install.