Console communication view like WhatsApp

Moderator: Benj

CamargoF

Console communication view like WhatsApp

Post by CamargoF »

I would like to request to add on console communication view an option to show the TX and RX data with the presentation similar to the WhatsApp, where the TX messages are lined to the right side and the RX messages on left side.

Oldham

Re: Console communication view like WhatsApp

Post by Oldham »

CamargoF wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:19 pm
I would like to request to add on console communication view an option to show the TX and RX data with the presentation similar to the WhatsApp, where the TX messages are lined to the right side and the RX messages on left side.
Great idea I really like it because if this feature will add in console then it would be easily way for the user's to see communication view option which show on TX and also RX Data amazing though thanks again.

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Console communication view like WhatsApp

Post by Steve »

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've had a look to see if this is possible. Unfortunately this would require considerable changes to the code for the console and so I doubt we'll be making this change soon. But it is on a list of potential improvements and will be reviewed in the future.

I believe you can change the colour of the TX and RX data separately, and so that could be a way of easily distinguishing between the two streams of data.