Personal Thank you!

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 5.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 5 or higher.

Moderator: Benj

Bobw

Personal Thank you!

Post by Bobw »

To Ben, Martin and the rest of the flowcode team.
I want to personally and publicly thank you for all your support.
Was having a bugger of a time with memory management, flowcode version and then some.
Planning is everything, and so is understanding ADC interactions and some basic math.
Soon as my new chips arrive (double the memory space) I know my project will work as I was hoping.

As I write I am in the process of moving up to FC 6. And later when funds are available I will get the Pro version.
I think the entire Matrix team should write a book on SUPPORTING YOUR USERS. I have never before encountered such over whelming support excellence as what I have experienced here. Over the years I have had several one off projects I have completed thanks to your help and the help of other users.
If it were with in my powers I would give you all a big raise.
Keep up the fantastic work........
See you all on the FC 6 forums.

Bob

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: Personal Thank you!

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Bob,
thanks for those kind words.
Myself and other Valued Contributor's don't work for Matrix.
We give up our spare time and help for free, so credit to other VC members and non VC Members like Kenrix2.
Although with the gifts we have been given in the past, you could say technically we have been paid. :)

I agree with you about the great job that Matrix staff do as they are the main reason why I have stuck to buying matrix products since 2007 as opposed to purchasing competitors products.
Take the staff away from the forums ,then no doubt my loyalty will go elsewhere.
Support is a vital part of a great product!
I just hope the new developer will post on here just like Jonny does and not leave it all to Ben.

With V6 is its going to be fantastic, but only after a long awaited and necessary update (which I have my fingers crossed it will be available soon).
Then it would be well worth getting the pro version.

Martin
Martin

ionize

Post by ionize »

I would also like to give thanks to all the Valued Contributors and Matrix team for developing Flowcode. I nominate Martin as the MVP :wink: (Most Valuable Programmer) of Matrix. He is able to express complex ideas effortlessly and it seems he is always willing to help via PMs or here on the forums. You can tell by the amount of thanks he has received. Professor Martin is simply awesome! Matrix- double his pay :!:

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Post by medelec35 »

Thanks Scott,
I know I can only speak for myself but it's really appreciated when fourm members take time to post a personal thank you, as well as selecting thanks.
It just makes helping out much more worthwhile.
ionize wrote:double his pay
Aww thanks scott.
As stated in the reply to Bob
medelec35 wrote:We give up our spare time and help for free
Very much appreciate the thought :D

Martin
Martin

Sparkoids

Post by Sparkoids »

May I also take this opportunity to thank all the staff at Matrix who I have dealt with for many many years. From technical support from DavidA and Ben to sales with Jane and Co etc the whole bunch are just great.

Thanks guys - I have yet to have a problem you haven't been able to solve :-}