Docking position of Command Toolbox toolbar

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

Ras

Docking position of Command Toolbox toolbar

Post by Ras »

I wanted to re-arrange my screen so that the Command Toolbox toolbar is docked on the right side of the screen just above the Toolbar toolbar. This is just a preference of mine. All OK until I exit FC and come back again... the Command Toolbox toolbar is re-docked on the left side.

Another case is when the Components Toolbox is de-selected, so it it not displayed, useful to save screen real estate; upon re-entry FC brings it back again.

Is it possible to save on exit and consistently and exactly bring back the workspace with all the features, windows and toolbars when startting FC again? Am I missing anything? Is there some option somewhere to avoid this?

I am attaching a picture, good & wanted setup is on the left side, unwanted on the right side as per comments.
Attachments
Toolbar Dock Position reset on entry2.jpg
(160.23 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: Docking position of Command Toolbox toolbar

Post by medelec35 »

Hi Ras,
As far as I know, you can move the tool bars, windows etc. to your ideal position then choose Windows menu, Manage window layouts.
You can then save as whatever name you wish.
Only thing is, it wouldn't load as default.
So when you next load flowcode you will have to select the name of window setting.
I think it would be a good idea if you can select which window you can load as default rather than loading default every time.
Or
just have the option to edit default window settings.
Martin