Flowcode 7 - Data Sheet

A forums to allow bugs and problems with Flowcode v7 to be reported and resolved.

Moderator: Benj

johnsondav

Flowcode 7 - Data Sheet

Post by johnsondav »

Hi Everyone

I've just updated my FC7 with an additional -'Misc Pack A'
This is what it says on the above data sheet obtainable from your website:
Misc pack A
This pack contains
a range of
motors and other
electromechanical
devices within
Flowcode, including
3D Printer, G Code
Parser, Motor {Full
Bridge}, Motor
{Half Bridge}, Photo
Reflector, Photo
Transistor, Servo
Controller, Servo
Base, Solenoid Base,
Solenoid DC1, Servo,
Stepper Generic,
Stepper Base
and this is what it says for the mechatronic Pack:-
Mechatronics pack
This pack contains
a range of
motors and other
electromechanical
devices within
Flowcode, including
3D Printer, G Code
Parser, Motor {Full
Bridge}, Motor
{Half Bridge}, Photo
Reflector, Photo
Transistor, Servo
Controller, Servo
Base, Solenoid Base,
Solenoid DC1, Servo,
Stepper Generic,
Stepper Base
They are the same. Could upset someone wishing to buy servo's and buys the Misc pack A. oops

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Flowcode 7 - Data Sheet

Post by Benj »

Thanks for letting us know, your right that is certainly a mistake and we will get it resolved ASAP.

If you bought the MiscA pack and wanted the Mechatronics pack instead then let me know and we should be able to swap the purchased packs on your account for you.

johnsondav

Re: Flowcode 7 - Data Sheet

Post by johnsondav »

Hi Benj

Everything is okay thank you. I am liking FC7 very much. Just one thing though, regarding adding any additional packs via the user account. I had a little moment (probably an age thing with me), It was not clear at first how I was meant to get the additional pack added after purchase. Went through the adding activation code using link provided, but nothing was added. Waited a while and still nothing until I re- activated FC7, there it was added. Working great. I have had a look around and I am unable to find any specific instructions as to add any addition packs. The email only refers to:
- Once the key has been attached go to your 'Matrix Account'homepage and download Flowcode! http://www.matrixtsl.com/accounts/index.php
- The final step after installing Flowcode is to activate it, if you are online simply type in your 'Matrix Account' username and password into the pop up screen in Flowcode
I already had Flowcode 7 installed, but still re-activated anyway to see what would happen.

Fixed it though. Just a thought, reword the email to include those who already have FC7 installed.

Regards
Dave