Motor direction invertion

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 6.

Moderator: Benj

r_teixeir

Motor direction invertion

Post by r_teixeir »

Hi all, I design a 3D drawing simulation of a mechanical arm, and I was able to simulate the invertion of the motor direction following one of the examples from the learning center. However, I was thinking about using diferent pins that is being used on the inputs to invert the direction of the motor and which on my program are the same as the motor output.
As you can see on my program the two inputs of the SW_Micro_Roller are the same pins used to control the output of the motor.

My objective on this program is to increase with more resources but firstly I need to pass the basics for this controll using diferent inputs from the outputs. Does anybody can help me with me with this issue?

Thank you very much

Rod
Attachments
Braco_Mecanico_Sim_Teste.fcfx
(9.78 KiB) Downloaded 331 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Motor direction invertion

Post by Benj »

Hi Rod,

Is this the type of thing your after?
Braco_Mecanico_Sim_Teste.fcfx
(11.05 KiB) Downloaded 337 times

r_teixeir

Post by r_teixeir »

Yes Benj thank you very much! I was actually looking for a momentary switch and I kind of was trapped on this sensor inputs and i wasnt able to simulate the invertion. I attached some pics of my prototype design but Iam not sure if this inputs can actually simulate the invertion physically, i did not tried to deploy the program yet.
I was able to do by writing on C using mikroC.

I would like to include in my program an analogic reading of a potentiometer to get the angles of 0 , 90 to 180 degrees using the pivot of the motor on my drawing. I just dont know to include the potentiometer from the eblock available and interact with the animation while it happens the invertion of the motor. Do you have any tips about it? I am asking this because when I tried to include the potentiometer from the eblock, I think Iam only able to do it(reading analogically) by moving the mouse on the potentiometer.

Thanks again for the help

Rod
Attachments
IMG_20160831_225239168.jpg
IMG_20160831_225239168.jpg (130.65 KiB) Viewed 5078 times
IMG_20160831_225256912.jpg
IMG_20160831_225256912.jpg (97.58 KiB) Viewed 5078 times

r_teixeir

Post by r_teixeir »

Hi all, I tried many ways on how to create a component using the analog pin. But still Iam having a hard time trying to get data out it.
I just wanted to have a potentiometer linked to the mechanical arm drawn. Considering that the arm inverts from 0° to 180° the potentiometer would read the data showing the position. I was wondering how to create this component and link the objects so when thay are moving data changes?

Please any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Rod
Attachments
Braco_Mecanico_Selo.fcfx
(16.94 KiB) Downloaded 270 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »