problem V8 and USB

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 8.

Moderator: Benj

MOCUELSL

problem V8 and USB

Post by MOCUELSL »

Good morning, Benj.
When compiling the program that I enclose in the Pic16fj1024gb610, it works well if the USB communication cable is connected to the test board, but if I disconnect the USB cable the program stops and it does not continue the rest of the code until I return to Connecting the USB cable does not work. Thank you.
Attachments
PANTALLA TFT ILI9341 - USB.fcfx
(12.66 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: problem V8 and USB

Post by Benj »

Hello,

The USB Properties contain a setting called "Enumeration Timeout" that controls is the length of time to wait for the USB initialise to connect to the PC.

No - Waits forever for the initialise to complete and for the device to be setup on the PC complete with device driver.

Yes - Performs a timeout to allow you to try and initialise later if the device may not always be plugged into the PC.

I've attached an example that has extra code to only perform USB communications when the USB has been initialised.
PANTALLA TFT ILI9341 - USB.fcfx
(13.33 KiB) Downloaded 239 times

MOCUELSL

Re: problem V8 and USB

Post by MOCUELSL »

Hi,
Thank you very much for the speed of your response, now it works perfectly, again I thank you.
Regards