This kit of parts allows students to assemble all three of our Micro CNC machines (only one at any one time). The kit is supplied with all necessary parts and a getting started manual, describing how each machine can be assembled, is available to download for free from our resources tab. When combined with our system controller and base plate, students can then program each machine to manufacture parts from PU blocks, acrylic pieces or wax cylinders.
- Construction of a range of CNC machines
- G and M code commands and CNC programming
- Manufacturing a part using a G code editor
- Design of parts using a 3D package
- Manufacture of parts using a CAD CAM tool chain
You will also need the Micro CNC system controller and base plate