This flexible downstream board is an ideal platform for learning and project development. The E-blocks2 combo board will work with any upstream E-blocks2 programmer allowing multiple technologies to be explored using a single downstream E-blocks board.
The E-blocks2 Combo Board is an ideal resource to help learn programming using flowcharts, C or assembly code.
For more information, see our technical datasheet.
E-blocks > E-blocks2
By using our conversion board, BL0113 this board can also be used with our original E-blocks upstream boards. Please note that the E-blocks2 Auto ID functionality will not work with E-blocks version 1 upstream boards.
New features in E-blocks2 include:
- Power now routed via the connector - no more flying leads
- Board auto ID functionality
- Flowcode automatic project set up
- Smaller footprint using up to date surface mount technology
- Over current resettable fuse protection
Resource Version Type BL0114 Combo board Examples 1