This pack contains products from three of our ranges of equipment: Locktronics, E-blocks and Automatics. The pack includes a wide variety of resources suitable for studying mechatronics using three types of control system: a PIC microcontroller, a micro PLC and a PC. Students can learn the basics of control using flowcharts before progressing to other languages like C++ or LabView software (C++ and LabView not included).
A wide range of curriculum is included in the packs covering Industrial sense and control, flow chart programming of microcontrollers, Industrial sense and control with C++ or LabView programming and design of pneumatic control systems. Further curriculum options for programming in C or Assembly are available.
Learning objectives include:
- PIC and controller programming using flowcharts
- Programming options: Embedded C, Assembly, C++ or LabView
- Mathematical models of sensors
- PID control of DC motors with speed and position (2nd order)
- Sensors: For full list of sensors, see product EBM1000 http://www.matrixtsl.com/webshop/e-blocks-sensors-bundle.html
- Actuators: relays, stepper motors, DC motors with feedback, servo motors
For more information, please see our datasheet in resources