Keypad EB014

For E-blocks user to discuss using E-blocks and programming for them.

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Azii

Keypad EB014

Post by Azii »

Hi there,

i like to thank everyone who helped me getting working with the E-block relay, it all worked ok on my GIP ( integrated test ) presenentation and i had positive comments on this, i've managed to get something else working through the e block relais what was working as a switch.

Now my following problem is getting the keypad in work together with the E block relais. is it possible if i for example typ 123 on the keypad then only when i typed that the Relais would switch to on and i can get something else working through the relais is set to on?

Kind Regards,

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: Keypad EB014

Post by Benj »

Hello

Look inside the Flowcode V3/Examples directory at file TUT_32. This is an example of inputting a password into the system with verification. You could quite easily change the example to input data from the keypad instead of collecting data from switch presses.

Azii

Post by Azii »

Hi,

Yes i have tried to find out how the entire flowchart works, but im still a flowcode rookie, so i don't really understand all the things what are used, is there something which is abit easier to get started with, or maybe some kind of manual on how to get that chart known?

Kind regards

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello

Yes there is a free course available from here.
http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/Learnin ... Flowcourse

Azii

Post by Azii »

Hello,

Ok thanks alot i will definitly look at this course and if i have any questions is it ok i post them here?

thanks in advance

Azii

Post by Azii »

Hello,

I tested the keypad out today and it worked great! i've used the relais board as output and the 2 relais work as it should be.
At 1 relais there is an alarm system to attached, and the other relais has a selfmade small door to it attached and if i type the code correct it works so i'm very happy with the result of that, thanks again:)

Now a question which i understand if you don't want to do it because it may take to long for you, but if its possible could you maybe explain the most important things u used in the flowchart so i can understand it correctly, i managed to change the password and i also attached an output which will go to 0 after 1 sec so my coil of my door won't get damaged.

Kind regards!

Steve