RFID component ?

Forum for problems or queries regarding other Flowcode Components. Eg LEDs, Switches, LCD, Gfx LCD etc

Moderators: Benj, Mods

dinhchithanh

RFID component ?

Post by dinhchithanh »

Have RFID component only use with Eblock RFID?
Thank in advanced

Benj
Matrix Staff

Re: RFID component ?

Post by Benj »

Hello

The RFID component works with the RFID E-Blocks or the standalone modules from RF solutions.

The modules used are RWD-ICODE for 13.56MHz and RWD-QT for the 125KHz.

If you are using the 13.56 MHz devices then you will need an antenna on your circuit board. The EB052 RFID E-Block comes complete with the 13.56MHz module and the matched antenna.

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/product ... ID%20board

The 125KHz device and antennas can be purchased seperatley. RFID cards for the MIFARE and ICODE standard can also be found here.

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/product ... FID%20card

dinhchithanh

Post by dinhchithanh »

Uhm, thank Benj for full informations.

I'm a fifth student and now i'm building final project for graduation. it's about RFID, i would like make a RFID in/out door with original chip (exam MCRF200), not Eblock RFID :twisted: . It's seem very hard to me because Flowcode V3 does't support. :lol:
Thank in advanced

Benj
Matrix Staff

Post by Benj »

Hello

The MCRF200 seems to be the passive RFID tag device similar to that which you would find inside an RFID card or sticker. What are you using for the active RFID reader/writer? Our 125khz RFID E-Block is campatible with the MCRF200 devices. As for getting data out of the MCRF200 you will have to follow the datasheet using the PSK data modulation to unencrypt your data.