Help with 18F1230 Compile failure

Forum for problems or queries regarding other Flowcode Components. Eg LEDs, Switches, LCD, Gfx LCD etc

Moderators: Benj, Mods

Cris

Help with 18F1230 Compile failure

Post by Cris »

Hello all,

I'm looking to get some help for a little problem I’m having with a compile to Hex operation. I have narrowed it down to two component macros, the program simulates perfectly and I have built the board to mount the 18F1230 along with other programmed chips I’m using for a project but when I try to compile the 1230 I ran into a problem and I’m hoping there is a fix so I don’t have to rework my controller board for a different chip.

Here’s what I know, when I try to compile I get and error telling me I have a missing semicolon. The problem seems to be with the 2nd and 3rd Macros which I have labeled “problem Macro 1 and 2”, if I delete both the program will compile with no errors. If I delete just one or the other the error shows up, I have to delete both for it to compile properly. I’m hoping someone can shed a little light on this problem and it can be solved without having to change to a different chip. I have attached the FCD file for consideration. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Cris
Attachments
Alert SERVO Slave F1230.fcf
(12 KiB) Downloaded 380 times

Steve
Matrix Staff

Re: Help with 18F1230 Compile failure

Post by Steve »

There's a small bug in the FCD file for this chip (and the 18F1330 too). Attached are some replacements - please put these into the "FCD" folder of Flowcode.
Attachments
18F1330.fcd
(5.91 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
18F1230.fcd
(5.91 KiB) Downloaded 374 times

Cris

Re: Help with 18F1230 Compile failure

Post by Cris »

Excellent that cured my problem, it compiles fine now.
Thank you very much Steve for the updated files

Cris
:P