RFID

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

john2

RFID

Post by john2 »

hello everybody I have a problem, I have a project to the end of the year it is my duty as a RFID reader to read an RFID badge detects the sound and written in hexadecimal ID on a LCD screen 16 * 2 for the first part is succeeded reader detects the card but for the rest I can not
thank you for your help I need it

medelec35
Matrix Staff

Re: RFID

Post by medelec35 »

Moving this to the general forum.
This is a question not a guide/tip/trick.

You have been very vague.
Can you give more details e.g Flowcode version and type (professional student etc), and post a flowchart of what you have done so far.

Thanks

Martin
Martin

john2

Post by john2 »

hello
thank you for having responded
So I knew it was a student project for the school in fact I want when I pass an ID badge on a reader of this baddge is written on a lcd screen but I want the id fool written in hexadecimal

john2

Post by john2 »

I use flowcode v4 and RFID card mifare 1k

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hello,

if you are using Flowcode v4 Professional (RFID is only available in Pro and above versions) then you need to sign up to the Flowcode v4 forum.

Details on how to do this are available from here:

http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/mmforum ... =29&t=8762

Additionally please be aware if you are a Student that as a rule the forum doesnt 'do' projects for Students as it is not very good practice, if you are struggling with a certain concept or particular part of code we will be happy to help but please narrow down your problem and provide appropriate programs/c files so problems can be worked through.