bt solution board connected 2 bt headset but cant hear voice

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

alsadk
Flowcode V4 User

bt solution board connected 2 bt headset but cant hear voice

Post by alsadk »

Hello,
I am trying to broadcast voice to Bluetooth headset from node b Bluetooth solution i used BT_EX8_Node_B-fc4.fcf and i just changed mac address and pairkey to my Bluetooth head set address and pair key so its script 2 changed to:
AT+BTK="0000"
AT+BTW00116700016a
script 3 changed to:
ATD00116700016a
and i connect microphone jack of node b board to mp3 via 3.5mm to 3.5mm wire and the Bluetooth headset seems to be paired with node b board Bluetooth
i tested the wire, mp3 and Bluetooth headset and they work just fine any way t the headset seems like it have just 2 profiles one for telephony and the other is headset and it work any way on computer i found this out by connect the headset to a laptop any way u can see properties of headset (services tab) on the screen shot, but as i said i cant hear voice on Bluetooth headset so is there any command i should send to headset so it can know i am want to use it as headset or something
you can find the EX8_Node_B-fc4.fcf attached.
Update
: the LCD dose not cleared as does in simulation i still do not know why but it seems does not enter audio loop.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.61 KiB) Viewed 4704 times
BT_EX8_Node_B-fc4.fcf
(12 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Last edited by alsadk on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alsadk
Flowcode V4 User

Re: bt solution board connected 2 bt headset but cant hear v

Post by alsadk »

Update: the LCD dose not cleared as does in simulation i still do not know why but it seems does not enter audio loop.

DavidA
Matrix Staff

Post by DavidA »

Hi, since this relates more to a Flowcode program I will move this topic to the Flowcode v4 forums,

If you need access to these forums there is an FAQ topic explaining the quick process here: http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/support ... f=29&t=602

alsadk
Flowcode V4 User

Post by alsadk »

Hi
Update: i figured out that connecting with Bluetooth headset failed (this is my assumption) but i do not why can you help me with this please.