16F88 Interrupt simulation trouble

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Castor01

16F88 Interrupt simulation trouble

Post by Castor01 »

Hello,

I am a FC Pro 4.5.18.74 user, now working on a LED I2C display. I have two problems:
1- It is impossible to simulate a LED display if common anode (cathode) is connected to an inverting transistor. Something like a radio button (inverted / straight) into the connection box of the LED display would be useful.
2- In my design, the main stream is just waiting for a display refresh; I use port A for segments, and 4 bits of port B to choose the digit to display.
Timer 1 is used to increment a counter (which is supposed then to be displayed).
Timer 2 is used to change the active display (because of multiplexing)

My hardware is OK because i tested it with a previous software. The problem occur since i try to use interrupts.
During the step by tep simulation, i never step into the interrupt handlers: they are never called.
And my hardware is producing interrupts, but the display is erratic (like something wrong with context save during interrupt). The .asm file is really incomprehensible for me, i cannot check this point.

My search into forum didn't gave me any clue, thank you if somebody can help!

Pierre
Attachments
LED_Display.fcf
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 245 times