V4 Pro to V5 Pro upgrade question

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

Kenrix2
Flowcode v5 User

V4 Pro to V5 Pro upgrade question

Post by Kenrix2 »

In V4 Pro I can right click on any component and see the C code. I can edit the code however I want. It is very simple. Everything is easy to see. Nothing is hiding in this file or that, that is referring to something else that is referring to another file. V4 Pro is just plain and simple easy to edit. Everything is shown. I really like V4 but, V5 seems to have minor bug improvements, some components appear to have been improved and the GUI is much nicer especially when using variables (at least from what I can see using the free version). Using the V5 free version yields nothing on right click, obviously. No C code is displayed. Is V4 Pro editing simplicity available with V5 Pro or is this newer "cal" file hiding some of the code that is referring to more code that is referring to other code in another file which makes editing a component an indeterminate nightmare? I feel I am under a time crunch here to upgrade considering upcoming changes to Flowcode versions and this upgrade may not be available much longer, so a timely answer would be appreciated, preferably from someone who has upgraded from V4 Pro to V5 Pro.

dazz

Re: V4 Pro to V5 Pro upgrade question

Post by dazz »

Hi kenrix
do you mean Custom code , if so yes its still there attached screenshot from V5

Regards
Dazz
2.jpg
2.jpg (29.51 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (126.06 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
To sign up to the V5 forum follow this link http://www.matrixmultimedia.com/forum_upgrades.php