flashing cursor on the LCD. How it off?

For Flowcode users to discuss projects, flowcharts, and any other issues related to Flowcode 4.
To post in this forum you must have a registered copy of Flowcode 4 or higher. To sign up for this forum topic please use the "Online Resources" link in the Flowcode Help Menu.

Moderator: Benj

siwo278

flashing cursor on the LCD. How it off?

Post by siwo278 »

Welcome

Playing in FLOWCODE with LCD display never with such a problem not met - a blinking cursor appears on the LCD. The program I use PIC16F648A processor clocked at 6.144MHz, interruption TMR2, RS232 communication and display LCD2x16. As the blinking cursor off - know the appropriate command - which command and which type it, or what did not so that he appeared?

Witam

Bawiąc się w FLOWCODE z wyświetlaczem LCD nigdy z takim problemem się nie spotkałam - pojawienia się migającego kursora na LCD. W programie wykorzystuję procesor PIC16F648A taktowany 6.144MHz, przerwanie TMR2, komunikację RS232 i wyświetlacz LCD2x16. Jak ten migający kursor wyłączyć - wiem stosownym poleceniem - jakim poleceniem i gdzie go wpisać, lub co zrobiłam nie tak że on się pojawił?
Attachments
16F648A.fcf
(73.92 KiB) Downloaded 396 times

siwo278

Re: flashing cursor on the LCD. How it off?

Post by siwo278 »

Welcome

It worked, after sending the command the cursor is no longer visible. In confirmation of my conjecture EtsDriver colleague helped me from this forum. By the way, which resulted in the appearance of the flashing cursor, use of atypical Oscillator 6.144MHz, the use of TMR2? Now I can only see how to behave RS232 communication.

Witam

Udało się, po wysłaniu komendy kursor przestał być widoczny. W potwierdzeniu moich przypuszczeń pomógł mi kolega EtsDriver z tego forum. Swoją drogą co spowodowało pojawienie się migającego kursora, użycie nietypowego oscylatora 6.144MHz, wykorzystanie TMR2? Teraz pozostaje mi tylko sprawdzić jak zachowuje się komunikacja RS232.